Wheel Stand Pro v2 for Thrustmaster T80/T100/F430/F458/F458
The support that fills your pilot soul!
Each virtual driver, whether on a console or PC, is faced with the same dilemma: install and store equipment during each use (waste of time) or leave it fixed to a table or desk (loss of space) . Whatever his choice, it always ends up generating a feeling of frustration and demotivation, which can lead the installation to quickly return to its original box and end up gradually forgotten … The solution : acquire a Wheel Stand Pro support!
THIS STAND IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Thrustmaster F458 SPIDER(hard-mounted wheel and pedals support)
- Thrustmaster T80/T100(hard-mounted wheel and pedals support)
- Thrustmaster F458/F430(hard-mounted wheel and pedals support)
- Logitech Driving Force GT /PRO /EX /FX(hard-mounted pedals support, wheel mounted with original clamps)
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro(hard-mounted wheel support)
- Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend(hard mounted wheel and pedals support)
- Thrustmaster TMX (dual pedal version, wheel mounted with the original clamp)
- Thrustmaster T150 (dual pedal version, wheel mounted with the original clamp)
It also fits:
Porsche GT2/GT3, CSR (hard-mounted wheel)
Available in red or black.
- Tilt of the steering wheel column 360° STEPLESS adjustable
- Quick release mechanism for rapid adjustment
- New V2 design based on DELUXE line makes it sturdier, stronger and more rigid
- Specially designed to support Thrustmaster and Logitech wheels
- Adjustable for all sizes of players and for every chair and sofa
- Ready to work out of the box
- Handcrafted full metal construction for life-time durability and stability
- High quality anti-sliding rubber feet
- Precision build for maximum rigidity and stability
- Easy upgrade for other wheels
GENUINE EUROPEAN QUALITY IN DESIGN, MATERIAL AND CRAFTSMANSHIP.
All prices are for the stand only. Wheel and pedals not included.
Tested with: FM2, FM3, Forza Motorsport 4, Dirt2, Dirt3, Need For Speed, F2011, Burnout, Grid, Test Drive, PGR3, PGR4