Terms of sale
How can I check my orders?
If you ever want to check your order, you can go to “your account”, you will find there a summary of every order that you made on our website.
What can I do if I forgot my password?
If you ever forgot your password, you will just have to go to the connection page where you can click on “I forgot my password” and you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to reset your password.
If there is any problem with that method, you can send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
How can I cancel my order?
If your order has not been sent yet, you can cancel it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If your order has been sent, you will have to send it back and contact us to ask for a refund.
What payment methods can I use?
On the website : Visa, Mastercard, Bancontact, Maestro, PayPal, iDeal, Sofort et Virement bancaire
How is my payment secured?
Internet security is extremely important, to be sure that your payment information are secured, we are using the service of a specialized company: Multisafepay, a company dedicated to process and secure your information. They are meeting the strictest security standard. Every financial data exchange between your PC and our website is encrypted by their services. We do not have access to any data related to your credit card, we do not store any of your financial information on our server.
To which countries does Digimania ship?
Digimania only ships to the below listed countries within the European Union.
How much do you charge for shipping ?
Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands : All orders above €20 –> free shipping (below €20–> 5€)
Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK –> 10€ per order
How can I know when my order will arrive?
As soon as we ship, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking number.
You can exchange/return your product during the first 14 days if it does not meet to your expectations.
How can I return my product?
You just have to send a mail to our support (firstname.lastname@example.org) we will send you a return code, after that you can simply send us the product with the code.
You will have to send the product in its original packaging with all its accessories, and in perfect condition otherwise restocking fees will be applied.
In which case will you not accept a return?
- Damaged products
What is Digimania’s confidentiality policy?
You can check our Confidentiality policy above
How can I access my information on Digimania?
If you want to check the information that you gave us and/or modify something, you can send us an e-mail at Support@digmania.be
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Digimania’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Digimania’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Digimania at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Digimania’s web site are provided “as is”. Digimania makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Digimania does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Digimlania or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Digimania’s Internet site, even if Digimania or a Digimania authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Digimania’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Digimania does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Digimania may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Digimania does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Digimania has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Digimania of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Digimania ‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of Belgium without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.