Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod
Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod: racing wheel officially licensed for both Xbox One® and Windows® (PC)
- The first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster® and Sparco®, the TS-XW Racer is a racing wheel with a highly realistic design, inspired by competition: a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel.
- The wheel is officially licensed for both Xbox One® and Windows® (PC), and also includes all official Xbox One® buttons to facilitate switching between the game, system menus, social features and so on. The wheel is compatible with Windows® 10/8/7/Vista on PC.
- The TS-XW Racer brings together the best possible elements by incorporating all of Thrustmaster’s recent advanced technologies with respect to wheels, while getting even closer to real-world car racing than ever before, thanks to the involvement of the world-famous Sparco® auto parts and accessories company.
- The wheel employs Force Feedback via a powerful 40-watt brushless servomotor with Motor Cooling Embedded cooling system (patent pending): optimal performance is maintained even with intensive use during the longest virtual racing competitions.
- The TS-XW Racer features an ergonomic design, and is wrapped with genuine suede leather. It features 2 tall sequential paddle shifters, 14 action buttons and 1 directional pad with a push button function. It is perfectly adapted for all racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, Indy, road racing, etc.).
- The wheel incorporates a dual belt-pulley system with an axle mounted on metal ball-bearings. Its angle of rotation can be adjusted from 270° all the way to 1080°.
- The wheel’s pedal set is large, solid and adjustable, with a 100% metal structure. The pedals are adjustable in terms of spacing, inclination and height, and a Conical Rubber Brake Mod is included for the brake pedal.
- The TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod is compatible with the entire Thrustmaster racing product ecosystem (pedal sets, detachable wheels, gear shifter), giving drivers the flexibility to equip themselves with all of the gear they need to win races.